The word doulos (pronounced: doo-las) is the greek word for “servant.” It is the word Jesus used when he said that “whoever would be first among you must be slave of all. For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” In Jesus’s teaching a “doulos” is someone who makes a difference in the world not through force but through sacrificial service. One of the most powerful pictures of this is Jesus's washing the disciples' feet.
The vision of All Saints Student Ministry is to bring students into a redemptive and life-changing relationship both with God and others through Jesus.
- Meaningful and positive relationships
- Compassion for those in need
- The truthfulness and authority of God's Word
- Relevant and Biblical teaching
- Genuine community
- Service inside and outside of the church
- Serious and expectant prayer
Youth Ministries: Jennifer Cloghly