Children's Resources & Forms
Spiritual Parenting – An Awakening for Today’s Families, Author: Michelle Anthony
- Building a Legacy of Faith by James C. Dobson PH.D.
- 12 Simple Things Can Bring Peace Into Your Home by Lisa Jacobson
God's plan of Salvation - Following Jesus is a lifelong journey that begins with a few basic steps. This resource will provide several discussion points to help guide your child who expresses an interest in God's plan of salvation.
Homefront Monthly - A monthly publication that provides opportunities for families to come together and experience storytelling, read God’s word, create new family traditions, play games, write family blessings, and pray. Click below to view April Homefront...
Family Connect Activities and Events - a perfect way to CONNECT with other families at ASAC.
Special Activities, Classes and Events
- Family Christian Sedar
- First Communion Class Series
- VBS 2017 July 17th - 21st. Sorry all available spots have been filled. To be added to the wait list please email Becki Jahn at email@example.com
- Advent Festival
- Family Service Opportunity: ASAC Family Christmas Caroling
- Christmas/Epiphany Pageant
Forms (Email Becki at becki@allsaintscharlotte for the following forms)
- Camp D.I.T. 2015 - 2016
- First Communion Registration Forms
- Volunteer Registration Forms